The Local Vocal

The voice for Singapore media and its idiosyncracies

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The mTouche debacle

It seems that almost everyone, well, people in the mobile phone industry that is, is talking about. It is about the mTouche bastards that charged a dollar for SMSes that they never subscribed for, something about Chinese New Year greetings. Even I have been a victim but theirs is something that I feel is highly unethical as they are using WAP push and when you click on it to see what it is, you are transported to a web page and you have to pay for it. I wish those mTouche bastards get what they deserve be cause I do not subscribe to their services and I am pretty sure that lots of the others that were were billed wrongly do not either. So mTouche, I hope you get out of business soon and become a bankrupt company. Unethical bastards like yourselves deserve to fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home