Morning Express or Morning Murder?
Glen Ong and the Flying Dutchman. Those two suck…period. I do not know how they can get up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror without feeling guilty that they have one of the worst morning shows in Singapore…right there on Class 95. I will not delve into Morning Madness because that would be a different chapter of a totally different book altogether.
But back to the Dud Duo. Those two together have no chemistry and their jokes, well, are not funny. I seem to remember that there was a spat between Flying Dutchman and Glenn Ong some time ago when Glen was at the helm of 98.7 (I cannot even bear to refer to them as the Perfect 10. They did it all by themselves. Self-praise is no praise at all) In any case, these two were literally at each others throats with both of them hosting the morning shows of their respective stations. But now they have kissed and made up apparently but did that save the show? What do you think?
I wonder aloud many a time. Are these the best jocks we have on the radio in Singapore these days? Is there a brain drain of talent? Should these guys be sent off to Siberia? Maybe that would be a good idea before they be charged with murder for killing people with boredom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home