The Local Vocal

The voice for Singapore media and its idiosyncracies

Sunday, February 12, 2006

What the hell is with all the advertisements Mediacorp?

Just by chance today, I decided to catch the movie on Channel 5 and it happened to be Tim Burton’s Planet of the Apes. A great movie it would have been if it had not been for Mediacorp Singapore and their fucking advertisements every ten minutes. Right in the thick of the action they just cut it for an advertisement. You fucking prats at Mediacorp, stop being assholes and let people enjoy the shows will ya? I am just about SICK of listening about how successful Singapore Idol is. I just want to watch the show and enjoy a Sunday evening doing just that.

Honestly, local TV here in Singapore sucks. No wonder. With our only local broadcaster produces shows with terrible acting, employees of this very same broadcaster get angsty when criticized and to add further insult to injury, paying a fucking TV license to watch such bad shows that are interrupted by even more irritating advertisements. Thanks for screwing up my Sunday Mediacorp. Thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home