The Local Vocal

The voice for Singapore media and its idiosyncracies

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Sony problem has been fixed...for now

I had previously put my grouses with Sony up on this site for the whole world to see and had even sent an email to the powers that be at Sony to tell them about how dissatisfied I was in their service and lo and behold, they got back to me! Mark from Sony was most apologetic about the service I was getting and even offered to give me the drivers for free in the form of a CD that I would have to pick up. So, are Sony listening to their customers? I think so! But the maddening thing is that the drivers are still not available for download from their website. I faced this problem, someone else could face a similar problem in the future. I talked to Mark about this and he says that he understands where I am coming from and he did say that he would try to talk to his management. Well Sony, it would do you well to listen to the people who keep you in business…your customers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home